It was a fine morning for rest of the world but for us it was the day when we would come to know the most awaited result of our “4TH SEMESTER EXAMINATION” . Since 3 months we all were waiting for it and finally the results were out!!

Not just one, but all of us were so anxious that each day we were being informed about some “latest RGPV result news”.. And at the end of the day I was like.. give the result at once or stop saying it’s coming out every Saturday!! acidity ho jati hai!! :P But now at last we break free from this trepidation and suspense.

The result announcement came as a complete surprise for me. One of my friend phoned me out of the blue but she made my morning! In no time I saw the result. For the next few minutes I had the same expression on my face.. “ mouth wide open and eyes locked on the screen” . It was literally a *jumping zapak jumpak jumpak* situation! Actually, it was way beyond my expectations and so I couldn’t control. And above all I was overjoyed to discover that I made my parents proud. One of the best moments in life is to see your loved ones happy. And seeing my parents smile (and that too on rarest occasions like this :P) was absolutely beyond amazing! Sheer bliss.  
I guess 'ördinary' moments can bring an unexpected smile on your face!! Yet life has just begun for me. I have a long journey of learning and experiences.

And of course joyful times go hand in hand with congratulations. So, a hearty, big, fat CONGRATULATIONS to all the people out there for wonderful scores which turned their day around! Cheers. :’)