I believe that good writings should always be shared. Words of wisdom from some of the exceptional artists around the world somehow appeal to our aspirations. They realistically change the way we look at life's situations and people.

So here's a collection of some of my personal favorite ones.

#Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.



#Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.



#Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. 



#Your heart is the size of an ocean. Go find yourself in its hidden depths.



#Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.




Sending a lifetime of love and happiness to my blog reading club. 
Embrace this year with hope and positivity.