Time goes by so fast! 

It's hard to believe that a year has passed since our first blog post. What a exhilarating roller coaster ride this has been! For me, this corner has turned out to be a place where I can vent out everything and anything; where I can scribble about what's my take on things and keep a track of all the goings-on around me in the form of words. 

My love for blogging has started with my blog and hence, this space has experienced a slight makeover time after time, just to spruce up the look of the blog and you might see things springing up here and there, every few months.

In my opinion, Blogging itself is a celebration and everyone has a different way of doing it. After contemplation of what's there in your mind, you retain your composure.  

The aura of tranquility comes from every blog post and it makes me triumphantly happy when you people can relate to it. Writing and publishing a blog post is like having a hot chocolate but your views, comments and feedback are like a fluffy all-natural vanilla bean marshmallow with it.

So, to the people who bring out something positive in me and who have constantly encouraged me. 
These people are my friends, my beloved readers and visitors who take out time to read what all I want to express and convey. 
And to the ones I've gotten to know through blogger. The people of Blogosphere. 
Also, to Blogadda and Indiblogger - these tremendous sites always have some creative contests and activities that motivate me to write better. 

A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO EACH ONE OF YOU AND THE ONES READING THIS (I'M ALWAYS THRILLED WHEN YOU'RE HERE) BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON TO CELEBRATE ONE GLORIOUS YEAR OF BLOGGING. YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT HAS MADE MY BLOGGING JOURNEY AMAZING. 

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!! 

Hope to keep you beautiful souls engage in the years to come with my
reflections, rants and rambles. :D