Came across these wonderful quotes and felt like it's one of those must share things! Have a read! :)


#Every experience, good or bad, is a priceless collector's item. 



#I can choose to let it define me, confine me, refine me, outshine me, or I can choose to move on and leave it behind me.



#If it doesn't add to your life, it doesn't belong in your life. 


#Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. 




#Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.




#We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.



#Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?



#Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” 




     #Accept who you are. Unless you're a serial killer.

Good luck for this one! :P

Wish you all an amazing week ahead! :D